Washington STEM Summer Reading List 2022
Our picks for this list cover topics within STEM, DEI, and education, as well as some fun, fluffy favorites. Maybe you want to deepen your understanding of systems change in education, or maybe you’re scouting your next beach read. Either way, we’ve got you covered!
Find the titles below at your local library, at an independent bookstore near you, or through an online retailer.
- Inclusion on Purpose: An Intersectional Approach to Creating a Culture of Belonging at Work
- Essential Labor: Mothering as Social Change
- First Woman (a children’s graphic novel)
- Crying in H Mart
- The Beastie Boys Book
- Street Data: A Next-Generation Model for Equity, Pedagogy, and School Transformation
- Design For How People Learn
- Body Grammar
- Brains On! (a children’s podcast)
- This Podcast Will Kill You
- This Land
- No Stupid Questions
- Timber Wars
- Ultimate Space Telescope
- All Creatures, Great and Small
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
- Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted
We hope you enjoy these recommendations and have a great summer!